Monday, March 16, 2009

Back...

OK,

I will admit, I have been in a dip in my faith. I did the classic "Hey, everything is great and ...." you know the drill.

Anyway, I am back. I am not saying that I will be posting as much as I was, but I do have a new vision in my walk and a new found love for leadership in my church, my family, and my small groups. It is this leadership along with the vigilant prayers of many men and women of Christ that have helped me come to this point. And I can gladly say that I am closer to God now than I ever was.

Matthew 6:31-34 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first the His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you a well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (NIV)

Prayer:

Lord, Thank you. There is so much to be said and to be done in this world and I feel I don't often enough give credit to the One that is truly in charge of it all. Over the past couple of weeks You have shown me again and again Your power and glory. You have given me a path, a responsibility, the strength, and a need to be a leader in my church, Your church. You have given me many reasons to praise You, and help picked me up out of the dip I found myself in. All I ask is that You give me the strength and the vision to lead in Your name and that you find new ways to use me to help spread Your word.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen

No comments: