Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTmas

OK, OK, OK...

I know that the most of you that are reading this are Christians and that I don't have to give any speech on keeping the CHRIST in Christmas.

So I wont.

If you have email I am sure you have had many MANY emails on the subject and are probably sick of hearing about it, because most of time you get those emails from people that you may personally question their faith.

I mean we are Christians right! WE KNOW ALREADY!!!!

And if any of you where just nodding in agreement to what I was saying...

Shame on YOU!!!

Don't get me wrong, seeing the same message over and over again is annoying. However, in this world were the "non-believer" is trying to make it harder and harder for us to celebrate God and all He has done for us, we should be happy to get those messages. Because it shows that the silent majority in starting speak up.

Let's just make sure that this speaking up is because we want to see a change towards Jesus, and not just because it's Christmas Time.

This is the time of our Lord, so I am going to do something I normally would have trouble doing, and I am going asking others to do this as well.

Pray for the world, "Peace on Earth, Good will towards men..."

Most of you know that I have very strong Christian beliefs, and true to this countries founding traditions, there are others here that have very strong beliefs in other religions of their choice. There feelings are just as strong as ours no matter how misguided we may think they are. That being said, nod, smile, wish these people a good day, show them respect, so that they in turn have no reason not to respect us as followers of Christ. "Do on to other's as you would have them do on to you.."

Prayer:

Lord we are quickly approaching the time of the birth of our Saviour. I know that the view's and testimony I place here can be and are sometimes meant to be harsh. Lord, please know that everything I do here and through out my life is in an effort to please You. As for those who do not completely know You and those who choose not to, I ask that you please show them mercy, give us as Christians the strength to not insult them and show that Christianity is not about worshiping people, or idols, but that Christianity is about the purest of LOVE. Help us show that we as followers of Christ, worship You, for You are Love, Mercy, Compassion, and Hope. Lord please help us show those things, Love, Mercy, Compassion, and Hope, so that we can try to be more like You.

In this Glorious Time if the Birth of Your Son JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!
I pray to You,

Amen

No comments: